This past week should be a journalist’s (blogger’s) delight. So many events including…
- The great Andre Agassi reaching the finals of the US Open at 35, shooting down much younger talents like Blake and Ginepri, only to lose to the Fed Express, who is already being likened to Perry, Laver, Emerson, Sampras… and Agassi himself!
- Kim Clijsters winning a Grand Slam for the first time.
- England winning the Ashes for the first time in almost two decades, despite Warne’s 40 wickets. Sir Freddie is one of many who will be knighted
- eBay buying out Skype
- Oracle buying out Siebel
- Koizumi romping home to victory in Japan
- France supporting India’s candidature for a permanent Security Council seat (okeh, that’s a non-event, yet…)
No related posts.